Monday, February 28, 2005

Hello. Today was the first day of University.

How did it go? Apart from feeling like a complete fresher twat, okay. I got lost a respectable number of times (at least three)...trekked through the Symonds Street Underpass at least six times...basically I walked around more than I needed to. I woke up at like 6 (UNPRECEDENTED) and William drove us in to Tamaki...then it started raining and I was just wearing a T-shirt and pants. It was cold, yes.

Anyway the rest of the day is boring, etc. Had to audition for choir. Apparently, I'm going to have to sing Bass (II) - which means the lowest part. o_O I'm not entirely sure why she picked that but...

Took the 52 home cause William left ages ago (next week onwards he's gonna have to wait a silly amount of hours though ;_;)...met Sonny on the bus, which is the only time I'll ever meet him cause I got to go home way before 5.30 this time because Physics Lab doesn't start until next week.

Yup, that's it.

No comments: