Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hello.

My first uncle knows how to drive a tank.

My second uncle is an alcoholic.

My cousin is studying to be a vetenarian. Did I spell that right? Hmm.

My aunt is about ten years younger than my first uncle, I think.

My grandfather is now using a walking frame cause something happened, I'm not quite sure what.

Oh yeah. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Me and tank driver and to-be vet and my aunt and William went around to pray at various temple sites. Maybe you shouldn't include William for obvious reasons. Anyway, it was not too bad...the incense breaking off and burning you isn't too fun and neither is smoke in the eyes and neither is this random old guy telling you to lift your incense stick higher...but I think I got over those things.

Hmm yeah also they give out these little booklets which have kind of Chinese Astrology information in them, and according to that book, I (born in year of rabbit 1987) will have "bad luck" (by bad luck I should probably say unfortunate event, or maybe just...I have to work harder during those months or be careful I dunno) on the 3rd and 9th month in the lunar calender...3rd month says I must be careful, a little mistake can make a big downfall, and 9th says something like there is an unavoidable monetary expense I must make. Dunno. (sounds a lot like student loan to me -_-)

Yeah. I didn't have any lucky months either. William gets no bad months and about 4 lucky months. -_-

^^ this is if you put weight in the booklet, of course.

Anyway. It's 1pm - bus for Kaohshiung leaves at 3.00pm from the station, exactly. So, this may be last blog in a while. Hmm. Unless I find a way there. I'm really excited, I haven't been in a while and there's people I wanna meet again :)

So, hi Rikky, nice to see you "come back" again, David, thanks for making me think for a bit, it was fun if not futile. Hmm. Yeah.

Bye! (happy chinese new year again, even for those of you who dont give a crap)

No comments: