Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hello. Today, I woke up, vacuumed the house, and then in the afternoon went with my aunty to something like a day-market. (Maybe Sunday market is the right term...) She had to buy some stuff for herself and my mum and some other friends and she said that there were tons of necklaces for sale there too. What I didn't know that it was wholesale...I saw a pendant I really liked but it was way too expensive (about 25 in NZ) but then she randomly asked someone with a "wholesaler's card"...and everything became half-price...XD RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP

In the area was also handmade sushi, NT$10 for each piece - fresh made - I stood there and watched the dude make it for a while. Holy crap he was fast and it tasted real nice - there was a wide variety of sushi too, eel, fish eggs, tamago, mmmmmmm

Anyway yeah. And then afterwards I went to my aunty's friends house (the one who goes to the same injury rehabilitation centre as her but for rolling her ankle I think, not a knife cut) and they poured me "kung-fu tea" (basically the really artsy Chinese pouring tea ceremony-ish thing) and it was really nice. I can still taste it in my mouth...mmmm...I only found out halfway through that I was drinking really high grade tea and it was costing them roughly $50 per cup. o_O

But it was nice. They had a cool collection of unique teacups and stuff too, it was very nice of them to go to the trouble of displaying it all for me to take photos of. I may go to Shi-Lin Night Market today, depending on whether the drizzle outside clears up or not.

Yup.

No comments: