Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hello. I am in New Zealand now. Leaving Taiwan airport was really sad. I thought that I might get away without crying, unlike last year, but well, history repeated.

;_;

I'll miss y'all!

---

But now that I'm in NZ it's kinda slowly gearing up to start for Uni. Looking into a monitor for our new computer and a 5.1 (those Altec Lansings looked good) and stuff. There was rotting fruit in the house which somebody (ahem) didn't clean up. I think that may have contributed to my general sneeziness when I entered the house yesterday. Also! Went to Dick Shit and apparently they got their shit together, haven't tested it yet but got the computer back. So now, uh, we have two new computers, because basically Sick Dmith replaced everything...o_O CDrom, motherboard...ram...we even got a ram upgrade cause this new motherboard could only handle DDR ram. XD I dunno what we're gonna do with it though.

Wall mounting for new monitor? Could be cool. Another $60.

-_- Went to try get films developed too, holy crap, took a while to find somebody who'd actually process the black and white film I had. And it's gonna take five business days o_O (so that's Tuesday)...and um I also got "ripped off" cause I didn't process film at Warehouse's filmy place, instead I went to Camera House in Pakuranga or something. Meh.

Hmm hmm hmm it's all good oh yeah I'm not leader of Academy anymore yay ^_^ And uh, Sonny, join please kthnx.

That's all for now. I'm sure I had a lot more to say but I'm tired, bye!

-oh yeah I got through the MAF thingy fine. I had this old guy who was getting really pissed off at the guy behind me cause that guy kept crossing the red line without being called over...anyway my old guy opened up my box of food, looked at the lays chips and said "is that all you have", and I said "nah I've got some pastry stuff at the bottom" and he's like oh okay whatever and basically just sealed the box back up XD

So, I enjoyed the yummy Old Woman Biscuits or whatever their name actually is.

No comments: