Sunday, February 06, 2005

Hello! I just spent an overnighter with William, my cousin, and friends at policewoman aunty's house. It was really fun - their house is rather large in Taiwan standards (since it is located in Wulai, which is a kinda ruraly area (think Whitford) so house prices are lower and it has awesome scenery!)

Did the following:

- Played Big 2. I'm getting better at this. At the end though when it was daylight and I really needed sleep I kept making really dumb mistakes.

- Ate a home-cooked Teppanyaki meal :) Cooked by policewoman aunty. She's so cool.

- Went to have a walk at the night market (had some pearl milk tea there, not bad) and also before that to the Wulai Scenic Area. They used charge admission into that area until people protested or something. There's a pretty cool waterfall (it's really tall, its kinda "Streamy" and not as wide as the "Taiwan Niagara Falls" but it's still really cool) and there was a minature train which we rode and lots of cherry trees blossoming. :)

It was way fun. Didn't go to sleep until daylight, and I was so sleepy I didn't even think properly...coulda used a pillow to sleep on but I don't function that well under sleep-debt.

Tonight we are going to go to some famous street place where they sell Chinese New Year goods, like candies, treats, etc. I hope I'll be awake enough to enjoy it. :) I will probably take a hot shower or something before, so that will wake me up.

That was my Saturday Night. My cousin is at the hospital for another check or something cause he got hit by a car door that was stupidly opened by someone not observant, while he was riding his bike home from University, late at night, I think.

Yeah.

No comments: