Friday, February 25, 2005

Hello. My dad now has a blog. ^^"

I think I've been too harsh on him. He's a nice person, really. Unlike some people I know. Hmm.

Today, did the following:

Picked up film. Okay, while it was dang expensive for all those prints, they were holy crap awesomely printed. I'm so glad they came out really well, I'm gonna scan some in so that the people in Taiwan and stuff can have a look. :)

William got his simcard replaced.

Mum went to help with the Auckland Lantern Festival.

Went into the city:

COMPSCI Orientation. Basically, some guy outside the computer lab was being really nice and friendly, told me I needed to buy the course manual or something (which I eventually did, and damn it's thick and looks confusing ;_;) and the guys inside set up my NetID and stuff. It was some random Mainland Chinese people, and basically they were arguing the moment I got in and then one of them had to help me mwahhahaha.

I joined AUSA (no other clubs yet though. Meat club sounds interesting but don't think I need to eat much more food). Got free shit. Promptly threw most of it away (like fliers and stuff. -_- There were free magazines but apparently by the time I got there they only had the Listener left (FHM was gone) and by the time William got there, there were no more free pack things.) Kept the diary and wall planner. Threw away the stupid orientation magazine.

Switched accounts from School to Tertiary. Will be interesting...they say it'll be finalized in a week or so. Oh yeah, does anyone want to switch to National Bank? You'll get a free backpack >.> (actually all the banks are giving out free stuff if you join with them...like a free CD or mobile credit or who knows what else) I had to get an invoice printed from the Clocktower first though.

Ate some of my mum's noodles. MMM (a bit pricey at $4 though, I'm sure it costs half that to make or something)

Hmm. Oh yeah, bought textbook for Physics 150. IT comes bundled with the one you need for Physics 120. I am not taking 120. If someone wants to buy it off me, PLEASE DO I'll sell it cheaper than UBS does.

Saw David. Didn't bring present because I didn't think I would see him. He was five minutes late to his Engineering orientation anyway.

---

Came home. Tried to get to Brad's house (this is Brad who used to be in FFOF and is now in FFOF again and stuff). Got lost. Called Thomas. He was having dinner, gave instructions to get there. Got lost. Called Brad, got house number. People arrived in the following order:

Me
Thomas + Tineke
Ellen + Craig

John and Caz were supposed to be there.

Emma

OMGOMG I haven't seen these people for ages. I swear I've seen Craig before, somewhere. Maybe I was drunk when I did. Maybe.

Hmm.

Yeah but...because I went to that (was invited to that first, it was kinda a semi band-meeting) I missed out on Sonny's movie night. Hmm.

When me and William went to get a 10-trip bus pass, they were closed. -_- Will have to get them on Monday.

Hmm. I think I've spent all the money my dad gave me for this month o_O I paid for his gym membership. Today was the last day it was on Earlybird Special or something like that. I deposited $700...

And then I've spent $120 on Altec Lansing....$170 gym membership...$60 photos...I'm sure there's other stuff I bought too...hmmm...

I wonder if I should change my $NT...wonder how much I'll get...hmm...Xe.com says at this very second I'm getting 423.742 NZD. This is assuming they don't charge a commission. Hmm. Wonder if I should free up that $400...hmm...

This probably isn't a good time since NZ currency's going really strong at the moment. I probably need a job, or something.

No comments: