Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hmm. Today is Chinese New Year eve. Tomorrow I head down with my aunt my uncle my cousin down to Kaohshiung which I went to a couple of years back...William can't go because we come back too late for him to catch his flight back to Malaysia :(

But today, me and William and two uncles went to this really old house which they owned, which apparently my parents visited while they were still studying at Uni or something, and this factory place which wasnt rented out to anybody. Y'know how I mentioned the burning of paper money? Yeah, that happened. And prayer offerings of yum food :)

The only sad thing is my left side really hurts for some reason from the car ride - maybe my posture sucked or something, and we were nearly involved in two car accidents (damn you Helen :P), both of which the other car was in the wrong...one of them while we were on the highway daringly crossed about three lanes and passed us because they decided it would be fun to change their minds with about 5 metres until you can't possibly switch between the exit/highway. Bastard.

No comments: