Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Yeah okay here's the Kaohsiung Blog. There's a lot of ground to cover, I may get fed up half way and stop but at least I would have given it a shot.

:::The Day We Leave Kaohsiung

William wasnt able to go because his plane flight didn't allow it because he needs to go back to Malaysia earlier to get his stitches removed and teeth pulled out (four hahha just like I did) and my first uncle didnt want to go either because my grandpa has a bum leg and he is worried about leaving him here in Taipei alone and stuff so...in the end only me, my cool cousin and my cool aunt went down.

Buses. Holy crap, were they the awesomest buses I'd ever ridden in my life. Comfortable leather seating with inbuilt visual and video game functions, massage functions and adjustable headrests with inbuilt speakers. XD

Okay it wasn't THAT awesome (the video games were nes games which were really cool and old school - Excite Bike anyone? and the movies were looped etc but it was still REALLY cool) massage functions was definitely the awesomest part of it.

yeah anyway went on bus got back

hmm

it was just awesome

see im lazy now. Intersting points:

There's a river called "Love River" in Kaohsiung. I took photos but it was on my SLR so I'll have to wait till I go to NZ and get them printed. Also, I met my mother's older brother's wife's younger brother's wife's sister. TAKE TAHT

Yeah. It was awesome sorry I'm lazy now

No comments: