Friday, February 18, 2005

According to Babelfish, this is the contents of the letter I wrote to my mum:

"My present, in Taiwan, studies many Chinese - to be allowed to use Chinese to write a letter for you! The aunt said compared me to owe is much better . Good pulls, I have 1. to plan the English position she 乓 to arrange in me help me 1., but I really have study the but actually very many Xin's character I must ask attend your - me the university must go to the money is must such the luck? My "student loan" now a now too 嫚, the body sentiment did not say.. Is must use your "credit card"? Aunt Ye asks on you the pond comes Taiwan after the husband to want me presently to stay time New Zealand or to slide says your in July Taiwan's time? My township pen Ye in front of the one is coming Taiwan very much.. May? :)"


-_-

No comments: