Saturday, February 26, 2005

THE TOM GREEN SHOW IS REALLY SILLY HAHAHHAHA

William obviously hates it. Don't blame him. But I find it hilarious.

Watched Matrix Revolutions today. Understood a bit more of it (LIKE HOW AGENT SMITH IS A VIRUS IN THE SYSTEM LOLOL DUH HE REPLICATES HIMSELF DUH) and stuff. If only Matrix Online was free...imagine a matrix inside an online world inside a matrix. Whoa.

Also today William and my mum went grocery shopping, right, and he bought some Just Juice Bubbles. There was so much bubbling goin on that when I opened it it basically exploded forth with bubbles and I had to change my pants. Not because I crapped myself or anything, but because they got sticky. From the juice. The drinkable juice. The one that William bought. The Just Juice Bubbles.

Hmm. Oh yeah, went into Botany today with Brad he went to buy an amp and...while we were in Rockshop his car got broken into O_O Car stereo was lost, glovebox emptied, etc. The Rockshop staff were really good though they called in the constable and stuff. Brad's family has insurance. -_-

I am now leader of Cello section of Academy again. Cause Jocellin is going to Korea. o_O I really need to practice.

I hate you, Sam Ling -_- I know you're way better than me but no need to shove it in my face everytime you see me.

And also I'm excited/worried/annoyed that I am going into Uni on Monday.

Can't think of anything else I want to announce at the moment. Yup.

No comments: