Thursday, February 17, 2005


Okay. On the right is David's younger sister, Chen Hong Jin (I think...anyway her English name is Amy) and on the left is someone who lives in the same apartment complex which David's family live in. We were on B1, enjoying a shared meal which lots of people cooked for. There was Taiwanese Sausages. Yum. More on the apartment complex later. Also, I went to the person on the left's house (I'm sorry I don't remember her name) the night before I was due to leave Kaohsiung...her dad is REALLY funny and they poured really cool tea and some stupid movie was playing on TV and we were half watching it kinda but not really, it was called Soldier and involved a snake of some kind...yeah...anyway and the person on the left's mum actually cooked for me some Taiwanese Sausages because I was leaving soon...at like....1 in the morning ;_; thank you so much, I was greatly moved by this gesture...

No comments: