Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hello. I actually really can't be stuffed typing about Kaohsiung, but I want to remember it too so I guess I don't have a choice. (Damn those people who haven't invented auto-memory-recorder-things)

But first about today while that's still fresh in my mind. What did I do today...hmm well if you count from midnight I was still awake until about one in the morning, William's last day in Taiwan. He will probably get to go more often than me now though because my mum says his Chinese is better than mine, or something ;_; its not fair I've learnt a lot toooo :( anyway yeah and then went to sleep. Oh yeah and somehow I awoke sometime between then and 5.00 am in the morning when William left for the airport to music that my cousin was listening to. Dunno why.

Okay, that was really irrelevant. I'm just procrastinating now, cause I did a lot in Kaohsiung...

Hmm okay. I lost track of the days they all seem to have melted into one now but yeah okay STOP PROCRATSINATING

let me load some photos onto my laptop first (load means ALL mwahhaha)

No comments: