Sunday, February 27, 2005

UNIVERSITY TOMORROW IM EXCITED and scared

Band practice today was okay. I've lost my touch but I'll get it back slowly. Kit I'm playing on is some poo entry level one, but...it'll do for now :) I mean, it's still wicked as fun to play in a band. Have to somehow get that pedal to stop falling off though, and also a slightly lower drum-seat, and move the rack toms down a bit but I need one of those special twisty things for that.

Yeah.

UNIVERSITY TOMORROW

I packed:

My textbook for Physics 150 (still in shitty shrinkwrap, along with book for 120 which I don't need and plan to sell. Must remember to put notice up on physics noticeboard. wonder if I can just plonk a notice up there.)

Lunch. A muffin with what looks like oreos mashed on top and some jam of some description throughout, and two Uncle Toby's Chewy muesli bars (yeah, I emptied the box. Phoeey).

Pencil case. Feels kinda empty, it only has two blue pens, two red pens, two pencils and an eraser and a pencil sharpener. Hmm.

Folder, with two half-used pads of refill, and one pad of manuscript.

Wallet.

Mobile.

HAHHA i can bring my mobile to university.

Hmm. I have orientation and a lecture at the same time. ;_;

No comments: