Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I LOVE DREAM THEATER MORE THAN CHOCOLATE

There I said it its true

Bought "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence". HOLY CRAP ITS AWESOME

\o/ Dream Theater you are my hero.

---

William, do you remember the Dinosaur Restaurant? I saw it from the outside today. So many memories flooding back...that...there was an elevator in it somewhere...and bone chairs...and some time I watched Congo and I was really scared and those floral patterns on the walls really freaked me out, and I didn't want the door closed while I was taking a shower...and a McDonalds and me playing with a toy car on the floor somewhere in some non-descript playground under the glare of flourescent lights..

Yes. Today, I went to some Tom's Music World or some other guy's "Music World" HOLY CRAP there was a craplot of stuff. I played around with almost everything, tee hee, the Yamaha Scratcher thing is awesome. \o/ Under $1500 for a Pearl ELX drumkit. Dunno if thats cheaper than in NZ. Hmm.

Went looking for Game OSTs, specifically Black Mages II (I want that so bad) and also Finding Neverland Soundtrack. Didn't get either but ended up with:

MGS I OST
MGS II OST
MGS III OST
DT: Six Degrees
Hero Movie Soundtrack (The Asian one)
some random japanese piano thing


okay thats about it im hungry dinner is soon but I will leave you with a googlefight.com result:

PENIS: 24,200,000 results
VAGINA: 7,860,000 results

Winnar is wang


okay bye

No comments: