Monday, February 21, 2005

I leave Taiwan today; -_- sadness its sad

I really wouldn't be nearly as sad if I knew when I'd be able to come back again. But ah well, I suppose really it has been a long holiday here. I've really, really enjoyed it. Guys in Kaohsiung, if you're reading, thank you again! Thank you for your hospitality, your friendliness, it really made this holiday...one of the best in my life (yes that includes all excursions and trips everywhere)

Yaknow, now that I think of it...

This really has been the best holiday. Malaysia trip this time round was awesomeage too...Sonny's presence meant we got to run around and see a lot of things...Taiwan was AWESOMEage as well. Man...

I'm really gonna miss this place...even just the apartment...my grandpa constantly telling me to turn my headphones down cause he thinks they hurt ears or something...cable TV...the wooden floor (which I'm due to vacuum after I take a shower)....the bread (it's so FRESH) the milk (it has a unique Taiwan flavour) my cousin my aunt my uncles...

Yeah...

No comments: