Sunday, January 02, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Okay. I was gonna blog a lot but then now that it comes to it I forgot most of what I was thinking about - figures. ^^"

1. Visited a crocodile farm today. Sonny took videos with his funky new cellphone, Sony Ericsson K700i. Tres good phone.

2. Sonny went to buy shoes. His feet are too big (or the shoes, too small?) I ended up getting a pair. My mum says "you need shoes! YOU GO TO UNI NEXT YEAR!!!" and I'm like oh okay. But how can you be so sure I'm getting into uni ;_;

3. I remember the incident now, at KL airport a couple weeks back. Being extremely bored, everybody was waiting in the boarding room for the plane back to Kuching, right...and we were sitting there, like everyone else. There was about 10 minutes left to boarding, and I was feeling very bored. So i asked William sonny richard etc "hey do you think if i start queueing up now, everybody will follow me?" and since I had nothing better to do, we all went together. And can you believe it, I made the entire population of that room start queueing up! XD It was a hilarious sight...I couldn't stop laughing...we stood there for about five minutes. Tee hee. Stupid Asian people fearing bad seats, or something.

3a. I now remember that when we were on the plane, some asshole tried to "reserve" a seat. I took the piss out of him for the entire journey, reserving my air sickness bag and cup of juice, among other things.

4. Back into chronological (kinda) order...yesterday went to the Frasians again for new years. it was good. met random people, some guy called Nick from Australia who I will most likely never ever see again...Fabian reminds me of Maian...if only I had a photo. I COULD SHOW YOU food was nice there was karaoke which was fun I think, my mum dancing which was funny, fireworks, music...it was good. Didn't feel as awkward as during Christmas.

5. It rained quite heavily today. Rain rain rain rain rain. I actually quite like rain, it's nice and refreshing or something. I would dance naked in the rain, really, if the sight wouldn't be counted as a weapon of mass destruction. >.>

Anyway, hapy ney yers once again, for this comiung year good luck to you etc. :D

No comments: