Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A house with no sofas seems strangely empty. All of our current sofas have been moved outside by me and Zhou Ma Ma in anticipation for the sofas she are giving us (Which, visitors to the household will be pleased to know, are not yet warped and torn in fabric). I called her today and she came over and we were gonna try and bring the sofas over with the Chariot from her place but they wouldn't fit so she's gonna go hire a van tomorrow or something. Anyway. That will be fun.

I am drinking juice. For dinner, I had a can of baked beans (hey, the label says nature's super food. and plus, nobody's around to smell my farts anyway.)

I still haven't got any real cash on me yet...gotta go to the bank and get out $60 - $20 for William to deposit into his bank account (he'll give some back to me or so he says), $20 for mobile prepay credit (I have 3 cents on my phone remaining. It's quite scary), and $20 for emergency cash.

On the stereo is Yellowcard. They kinda sound exactly the same song to song but this is what the other half of my reward from the Talent Quest at school last year was supposed to be. I like this a lot more than William Hung and Stylus put together, I can tell you that.

Anyway. That is all that is happening so far. I am still panicky about University, and also I have no idea how I'm getting to the airport. I don't exactly wanna call in another favour from Sonny's parents since they've already done so much ;_;

I am sitting outside while typing this. The strange weather predicting device that is unfortunately broken is spinning to my left in the light breeze which is really refreshing, and much like free air-conditioning.

Wireless internet is love magnified.

That is all for now.

No comments: