Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hello. I went to bed at 11 last night (which is really early compared to what I've been doing ;_;) and woke up at 8, but there was at least a good hour in between where I was trying really hard to sleep, but couldn't. I hate that. I blame that for my slight tiredness and headache, although I'm all good to go and stuff...yeah...something about biological clock or something. -_-

Anyway, it's 10:19 now, I packed clothing, and, everything else, should be ready! I'm excited, actually, now that I think about it. Who wouldn't be excited to go to Taiwan! So much shopping, cool relatives, and plus it's winter over there so I get lovely coldness yay.

Ahem. So, yup. I'm getting picked up at 1pm by Andy Chang's mum which is very nice of her. Wicky.

Goodbye New Zealand, thanks for the week, I'll be back for the year. :)

No comments: