Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hello, my name is Roger - I am a dog who really likes long walks on the beach unless I get muddy paws which I have to rub all over my leash handler. I bark out of time sometimes, with the music I hear.

becomes:

Today, as for my name it is Roger, - I me must rub the person whom I handle my leash without the く ま, if the foot of the mud is not obtained, it is the dog which likes walking where really the beach is long. I cry from time of the music which I hear, occasionally.

becomes:

Today, because of my name is that Roger, - my me without fail without frictional I of necessity the person who handles my leash? ? If, you cannot obtain the feet of the mud, it is the dog which likes the fact that you make walk to the place where really the beach is long. I shout from at the time of the music which I hear, the time the time.

becomes:

Today, is my the Roger - without the friction I of necessity the person who handles me my leash something which has become so securely because of my name? ? If, it cannot obtain the feet of the mud, those where the fact which in the place where you really the beach are long is made in walking is liked are the dog. I empty time shout at the time of music and the time when I hear.

becomes:

Today, as for me Roger - there is no necessity... frictional I me something which has become so securely because of my leash my name it is the person who is handled? ? If, that cannot obtain the feet of the mud, those are the dog in the place where the fact which by the fact that you walk at the really you can do the beach long place is liked. The scream of time of the sky at the time of I music and the time when I hear.


(and so on :D)

No comments: