Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hello.

I am typing this in an airport. My laptop says 3:04 hours remaining battery time. It is now 9:40am. My flight is at 6:55pm. Hmm.

Brunei Airport has signs saying "free wireless internet access!" I have no idea how to get it to work.

Yesterday I spent roughly a day in Sabah. I was very tired so I slept at the hotel most the time but the scenery and waterfront was splendid. The hotel was really good too, four star which is more than enough stars for me. Breakfast was good, the complimentary drink I got upon arrival was very well made and other stuff like that. :)

I will be in NZ tomorrow, although whether you read this today (or yesterday) or tomorrow (or today) depends on if I figure out this wireless internet connection thing.

^_^


WAHOOO I GOT IT TO WORK YAY

(and it seems really fast tooooooo

note to self: the network is APPLounge-01 or something

unfortunately blogger does not seem to want to log in oh well 40k/s is good enough for me :D


---

Hello I am in New Zealand now. Brunei got very boring very quickly after my laptop ran out of power. I managed to walk around the satellite-styled airport 33 times before I boarded. I pretty much wasted a day there ;_;

But still. When I got here in NZ it was like 12:00 in the afternoon, and Sonny's parents had been waiting since 5:00am cause my parents told Sonny that was when I was arriving ;_; So that was poo...especially since the plane got delayed leaving Brunei as well cause of poo transit passengers (not me, of course, I had hours to get ready -_-) and a "minor electrical fault".

And then I can't go home because:

1) Sonny's parents were nice and decided to give Richard my house keys

2) unfortunately Richard is as reliable as something completely unreliable, so when I arrive home, nobody is there. I end up going to Sonnys, calling Richard on his cell, texting him, calling home (home was engaged cause he's been downloading shit non-stop for ages, according to Sonny's parents who can never call in), then I called my dad who gave me Monica's house and mobile and I called both and none of them answered. So I went to Sonny's family reunion instead (or part of it anyway), feeling very awkward etc but it was nice, nice dinner, etc. for hours. And then finally Monica calls the house I was at (sonny's grandparents house) and then Richard seems surprised that I don't have keys and doesn't seem to notice that HES NOT HOME. something about having dinner, and then wanting to watch some movie. Ahem.

-_-

That was a very long point number two. Basically, I got locked out of the house because somebody is not doing what they should be doing (ahem study)

And also I dont think Sonny's parents knew how, uh, reliable Richard is.

Yum.

I am sleepy. I don't know when this will post because I don't know if the internet is working.


--

Phew. Another day...I woke up, cleaned out some of the absolutely disgusting rotting food in our fridge which Richard has obviously overlooked...fixed up the network again so that I can connect to the internet wirelessly...

Yup. I still dont have my house keys I forgot to ask for them -_-

No comments: