Wednesday, January 19, 2005

"Physicists are an atom's way of thinking about themselves.

Sonny, you left both your Readers Digest and Short Guide to the History of EVerything (or at least I think that's the title, I could be wrong) somehow at my house. I will return them once I finish reading the book >.> Seriously, Rikky was right. This guy is stunning. I think I may buy a copy to give to someone I know. It is a very good book...and it really ties in with all the physics/sciencey stuff I did in Macleans too, without the sleep-inducing factor of Chemical Lal.

Anyway. It's good.

Richard has been home so often, that the shower window has cobwebs from lack of opening. Seriously, that quite surprised me. I called the university cause they're silly and think my admission category is NCEA. it isn't its CIE you foos. Some receoption lady forwarded me to some admissions officer, and she/he was unavailable so I made love to the answer machine instead. The machine, however, couldn't answer anything apart from "when can I leave a message" (response: after the beep) and "what should I say" (response: name, adress, contact phone number)

Hah. Take that.

-_-

They'd better call soon. I will be extremely gutted like an entire fish factory if I don't get in.

No comments: