Saturday, January 22, 2005

We have eaten so many microwave pies that the microwave just smells like microwaved microwave pies.

The air outside is nice and refreshing but this time I'm indoors letting it soak in through the open window (to my right if you cared)

I can smell my pie. It smells yum. Like curry. Cause it's a curry pie.

There was this one time I had a pie, it said Steak and Cheese BUT IT WAS MINCE

That was a very bad day. The same day, a bird flew over the house and pooped on it.

I am tired but I won't be tired soon. Okay! Waiting for blogger to load hurrah ok bye


---

You see, we get two local newspapers, the Howick and Pakuranga Times, and the Eastern Courier. The times is WAY better than the courier. The "eastern courier" has stooped to such lows that they report some crap about Otara (ahem, south) and the Pacific Events Centre (ahem, south). Just thought I'd mention that since the Eastern Courier is lying in a pile of newspapers to my left on a white plastic chair. This is one of the plastic chairs that William hasn't managed to break yet :P

No comments: