Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Day I Nearly Won Lotto

Yesterday at the behest of my grandpa, me and William were bought lotto tickets (because the prize pool had jackpotted ridiculously or something) anyway, we got to pick our own numbers and I almost won. By almost won, it means that out of the six numbers, five of them were one off and the last was two off.

:( So close. ^_^ But so far...

We also went shopping for clothing in an area that wholesales clothing - it was really nice. Went with my aunt and her friend and william, her friend is really cool and I met her last year and a couple of years back too. Anyway I bought a cheapish (they all said it was cheap but the prices here in Taiwan never let me think cheap) coat/jacket thingmie, it wasn't a trenchcoat like I was lookin for but it's still pretty kewl.

Yup. That's about all I can think of, at the moment. I'm having a great time. :D

No comments: