Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hello.

Today Sonny came over. Today I accomplished the following:

1) Sofas have been brought in now - the new ones are nice. The colour scheme works and they're really comfortable. I let Zhou Ma Ma and the random uncle who came to help take oranges from our trees. We don't eat them anyway, they just end up rotting on the floor.

2) Walked to Howick.

3) Withdrew $60

4) William, you owe me $20. I deposited it to your account.

5) I bought a prepaid card! Woot. My balance is now $20.03 o_O

6) Went to Foodtown (which has changed location!! I was shocked. Centrepoint (the Howick Rices Mall) has invaded to take over the old Foodtown location, and Foodtown moved to where the 3 Guys store used to be, next to the Buddhist Office's Old Location.

7) Bought: milk, juice, L & P (I missed L&P in Malaysia. I miss Rootbeer now.)

8) Went to Baker's Delight and bought a fruit loaf. Sonny bought a garlic cheese twist thing. That was lunch, it was nice.

9) Sonny started watching Azumanga Dai-oh. HOLY CRAP IT IS SO FUNNY XD XDXD XXD I forced myself to stop watching so I could concentrate on playing my game :P

10) That's about it.

Good day to you.

No comments: