Tuesday, January 18, 2005

NSN: 101106817

AUCKLAND

The following are the results for your externally assessed standards sat in 2004
Music - Level 3
Result Credit Value
90529 Demonstrate developed aural skills through competent transcription and notation of music A 2
90530 Demonstrate an understanding of harmonic and tonal procedures in a range of music N


---

sorry. lame copy and paste. basically I "didn't achieve" (they mean fail) half my exam at the end of last year. But the good news is apparently that brings my GPA up (because thye dont put "not achieved" subjects on your result statement)...and I still "passed" overall. I woulda "passed" overall anyway even if I completely wagged those exams. But I gave it a shot. ...;_; uni better let me in.

i dont want my cie results im so owrririreiedd

No comments: