Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Wahoo! I am not conscripted into Malaysian National Service. Hurrah, hurrah! No crappy army camp for me, no siree. (Can't say the same for William though, poor poor William).

Anyway I just came back from a Physics Exam. It sucks, because I actually semi-studied for this. And as is always the case, everything I didn't study for cropped up in the exam...stuff like creation of X-rays, gravitational potential, etc. I managed to bluff my way through about half of it...the rest is probably wrong, and probably most of my bluffed ones are wrong too.

It's funny though, that the thing I dreaded walking into the exam (the Design Question) I came out the most pleased with. But usually what happens is that I do bad at that bit, and horrible at everything else.

Well, it's over now. No sense in complaining.

Walking home from school, not really in a very good mood or anything because of the shoddy exam (they didn't even have a circular motion question...), this black car drove past and chucked a water balloon at me. Now why they did this I don't know. It was a really nice day (sunshine, blue skies, light cloud on the horizon), so what they were doing driving around throwing water balloons at poor exam students I have no idea. At least the people who threw an egg at me hit their target - this said water balloon just exploded on the pavement. If it had hit me, I probably would have thrown my shoe back at them. Don't those unemployed fucks have anything better to do? It's probably a good thing that they don't make a habit of throwing water balloons at people though, judging by the poor accuracy...and even if they did make a habit of it, they suck at it so it doesn't really matter.

People driving cars like that should crash. And burn. And die. And then get their limbs violated by naughty, naughty old men.

No comments: