Monday, August 23, 2004

Just got back from school. I learnt a lot more about recording today...I've got most of it down, I just need more practice at it. Me and Andre (mostly Andre I think) got the mean yelling at though, me for being late, and Andre for making a smart comment. I suppose we deserve the yelling at, although it doesn't put anyone in a good mood. I still feel really gutted. It's like that one time when I threw an eraser at a sixth former in my A Level Maths class with the intention of returning it to the person, but then Mr. Barrett yelled at me, really really hardcore. I'm scared.

Imagine me cowering under my desk. I don't want disapproval...please don't hate me.

;_;

Anyway, yeah, so I'm in a moderate mood - minus from the yelling from Miss Hall, plus for learning more on recording. Also, plus for getting Andre's help for tomorrow. Although I wonder whether Miss Hall will have forgiven or be in a good mood tomorrow. One can only hope.

No comments: