Friday, August 20, 2004

I am on an exciting high. My fingers still say "FFOF" (yes, on both hands). I am still really really tired from playing, which is strange because...well, let me explain the story and you'll see.

Today was the final day of the Prefects Talent Quest (which was on the whole, sub-par in terms of arrangement and flow, as in, for the perfomers themselves). Let me expand on the stuff in the brackets - in other words, it's been fun performing and stuff but the organization behind it should have been a lot better...such as having proper amounts of microphones etc. I suppose some of them were uncontrollable circumstances but still. Slightly annoyed. Most annoying thing was that today we (FFOF) didn't get to play for fifteen minutes which we had planned to but we coped.

We still won anyway. (The Band section)

Thanks to all our fans (I LOVE ALL THOSE SIGNS YOU ROCK).

Sam Forde's band was actually very funny.

Yes.

Hrm. Yeah.

Final note: I hate those stupid baby new arrival photo things in newspapers. Nobody really gives a flying toss (or maybe I'm just extrapolating my point of view onto society). And even less nobody cares how heavy a baby is. It's crazy it is. People ask, "HOW HEAVY WAS HE/SHE" as though it's the most important thing about the baby. Get over it, it's a baby, if it's alive that's the most important thing, not how many damn kilograms it is.

Hrm.

No comments: