Monday, August 16, 2004

Points:

1) iPod

It's so wickedly cool. I've spent so much time playing with it...one of the greatest toys I've had the priviledge of owning. I wish I had a Firewire cable though cause slow transfers are kind of a pain in the ass. But it's all worth it (slow internet has conditioned a patient streak in me anyway).

2) Chamber Orchestra

We got Silver. Huge congratulations, I'm very surprised that we did, to be honest. I wasn't expecting it. Good work guys!

3) Talent Quest

I think I'm set for both Singing and Band categories. Thankfully I finally found the costume for Singing. Wahoo. Thanks, you know who you are. :)

===

Read parts of William's Psychology textbook. Kinda interesting. My favourite is what it mentions on the affect of groups on people.

The more people you put together the stupider everybody gets. Try it. It's mob mentality. And it applies in real life! I'll give you an example.

Form Time: Kinda stupid.
House Assembly: Stupid.
School Assembly: Extremely stupid.

See, it works. An argument, thus, to be a loner and not go to parties and do stupid things. But then again maybe stupid isn't such a bad thing.

No comments: