Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Hello there. I am not in a particularly good mood, and I can't really pin-point a reason. I suppose that's how life is, I suppose.

1. I discovered something today that FUCKS ME OFF to no avail (in a bad way). People who eat with their mouth open and can't seem to eat with their mouth closed. People have noses for a reason, if you're forced to use your mouth for something other than breathing at least have the courtesy to not fill the room with squelches. I'm not one who enjoys the sounds of masticating. So please, if you ever eat around me, don't chew like some kind of crazed crusher machine. It's actually not the mouth open I mind so much but the annoying chewychewy noises. Fuck.

2. The word FUCK pisses me off. It just makes me so angry. I don't know why.

3. Band practice was scheduled for today. I shoulda known it wouldn't have worked because John did a no-show, me and Dave got kicked out before Tomo could arrive and Dave had to do some Media studies and Economics stuff anyway. So basically I wasted an hour and a half after school.

4. I got my exam results back. I'm angry at myself. I got a "NO RESULT" for Chemistry. I'm not sure if I'm angry at the result, or angry that I don't really care about the result. Well, I do, but indirectly. It's only what my mum will say. Whatever, it's too late now. My Physics mark was alright though, I got a B. Woozah. From D to B, and without a teacher in between.

5. I'm angry. I don't know why.

6. FUCK.

I will probably look back on this post and think how immature and childish it is, but hey, gimme a break. I'm only sixteen.

(My mummy did buy me a cake for my birthday though, thanks mum. Maybe I'll actually have a party this year, if it doesn't clash with exams. I would check but my bag is just so far away from here, I can't be arsed going to fish out the timetable.)

No comments: