Sunday, August 08, 2004

Storytime!

Yesterday was Closing night of the production. It's sad. That's the last school production I'll be involved in. (Then again I could do that for the rest of my life, OH NO ITS SAD THERE GO MY SKIN CELLS but for the sake of sanity I probably won't) I got Toblerone (one of the best chocolates, mmmm) courtesy of Miss Hall. Thanks!

And then afterwards was the production cast party. Even though they'd ordered pizza for everyone, because the orchestra was busy packing away the equipment by the time we got to even consider taking a bite of food, all the pizza was gone. Bastards. But it didn't matter because Tomo then gave me (and other people) a lift to Rebecca's After Cast Party. It was great fun, yes. Jack Hargreaves is hilarious when he's off his face. Before the party I got egged though...by some random bitch from a car that was driving past while I was standing at a street corner waiting to get into the house...

Yeah, it was great fun. Indeed.

---

The damn Mormons are back again.

No comments: