Thursday, August 19, 2004

I just came back from school. "SCHOOL!?!" you proclaim - "but it's 9.30!" Oh yes. But I only got there at 7.30. The deal? I went in for some school open day thingmie for the music department, something for all the little Year 8 kiddies. Of course, it was very boring but I got some work done on my music arrangement which is good. Only one person in the entire time I was there even bothered to talk to me: most walked by, following the prefects like a flock of confused sheep, staring through the window occasionally to watch me click away on my mouse.

This is further proof of my theory that:

Intelligence = Area/Amount of People in a given space

All those people in one narrow corridor seemed pretty stupid to me.

School, thus, is quite a stupid place.

The world however, is only moderately stupid.

Figures.

No comments: