Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The All Blacks came to our school today. And I didn't go and watch. -_- Stupid me. I thought it was just some lame-o team from out of school so I didn't wag but went to class nicely instead. Oh, stupid me.

Well maybe it wasn't the All Blacks but that Joe Rokothoko guy (however you spell it) was at our school and I missed out on seeing him in person meh I'll get over it soon. Libby was on TV. Tee hee.

My left arm hurts. Stupid delayed meningitis reaction - I suppose at least the arm was still good enough to drum with yesterday afternoon. That I am thankful for.

I did my music homework! Yay! I feel less slackerish. I gonna pull though, exams are like next week and I'm panicking yet not and I'm really worried. You can't tell but I'm typing this faster just because I'm worried. I don't know how much I need done for Photography. I hope not a lot more than I have now. Oh crap. Oh, crap.

Maths I'm screwed.

Oh shit I have a test last period tomorrow. Oh shit.

No comments: