Tuesday, August 10, 2004

My birthday this year lies on a Sunday. I could have a party, but my house is kinda small. I dunno...hrm.

Interpretations of my dream so far:


Rikky: The dream means that you should drink more juice. Coz that way your
defying society- society in your dream being the man with glasses, and juice
being the thing you like doing. Oh yeah.
david: wow, [henry], i
thought ppl neva died in their dreams. my advice is dont go drinking juice in
rutherford.
henry: yeah, i was quite thirsty.
An Chia: and you were
thirsty
An Chia: oh and i think the red chair symbolises blood
An Chia:
maybe henry was scared of being raped lol kidding...nah...maybe ur scared of
death


Yeah. Interesting keep them coming! I'm also now on the delivering end of an event quite like the one between Ming and me last year over English CIE results. (Ming got an A while I only got a C, and we studied together with the exact same notes...) ...I feel Sonny 's pain. Yes, yes. But you all leave him alone for now y'hear. Don't go hassling him, give him space.

Yes.

Anyway I'm tired. Good night to all.

No comments: