Monday, August 30, 2004

Here are a few reasons why I should never be left home alone.

1. My computer isn't working. Every time I try to turn it on, it turns on for like half a second then immediately runs out of power or something stupid like that. It's very annoying. I wish it would work so I could play Gunbound or something.

2. I really should study, but I can't seem to motivate myself to.

3. I end up being really bored. I watched some shitty Oprah ripoff (some bitchy woman on some show that is denoted by the letter "r"...as if to say "I'm so cool I don't even need a real name for this show". Everything was in pink as well which really hurt my eyes. The only good part of the show was the end. Oh and maybe that guy.

4. The PS2 has no good RPGS on it any more. I want Disgaea.

5. Due to all of the above (bad TV, lack of study, lack of PS2 RPGS, lack of computer), I end up inventing ways to entertain myself. I shoved clothes in the dryer and turned the dryer on.

That wasn't enough.

I then proceeded to do really crappy handstands, in a vain attempt to do some exercising which never really happens to me, and instead of balancing at the top of the handstand, I go over the balance point and land on my back...into the hard guitar case.

Yes, my back still hurts.

Yes, I still feel stupid.

Work, damn you computer.

No comments: