Sunday, August 22, 2004

Had a "band meeting" today. Didn't really get too much done, more like a "finally pass me all the photos" time, so after the meeting I spent all the time until now (10.52 pm) resizing, and trying to update the website. Stupid Freewebs doesn't let people have more than 50 files so I've moved servers in an attempt to keep everything good. I'm annoyed at two things, the extreme crapness of our internet ISP, and the fact that I have to pay money for everything. If only I could pay in other ways. Or maybe that's not such a good idea after all...

I'm worried about recording for the band on Tuesday. How am I supposed to drum and record at the same time? More importantly, how well will I do with recording? I'm quite worried. Andre didn't really teach me everything. I have absolutely no idea how to move stuff from the hardware desk onto a CD.

Here's hoping it's all good. I feel sorry for Amy and Sarah Jayne who I'm testing my recording skills out with.

Had dinner with Cheryl, Katherine, William, and their parents. Uncle Tommy and Auntie Claudia (did I get the names right?) seemed to be very nice people, thanks for the companionship ^_^ Kat tell your dad he's cool. Cool like a cucumber left in the fridge for too long.

Also, a long lost friend back from my primary school days in Malaysia got in touch with me today. Apparently he got my email through my dad and I'm quite embarrassed because I don't remember much of my friends back in Primary school. The only thing I remember is drinking nectar from red flowers, while waiting for my dad to pick me up with the Pajero, with its smooth leather interior that smelt of a strange combination of wax and dead cow. Anyway, yeah. I recognised his face though when he linked me to a site which had my old class (I think) on it.

Yup. Hrm. I'm tired. But I don't want to be. Damn you sleep, damn you having to go to school. The school better not bitch about my mourning fabric or else.

No comments: