Friday, June 11, 2004

While in Physics tuition I had the Blink 182 song Dammit stuck in my head. Couldn't realy concentrate but I managed to work out why I wasn't getting Kirchoff's Loop Law to work properly for me and my school work on capacitance saved my bum.

I think I'm addicted to drumming. I think I'm addicted to the band.

Screw video games, music's where the fun is really at.

I want a kit. I want to practice. I want to be as good as the drummer for 44th Caliber and Gladdis. I want our band to win the Coke Smokefree Rockquest. I want it. So incredibly badly.

The first step is the heats. I'm kinda worried. Even just thinking about it now makes me kinda nervous...but I really really really wanna go through the heats. I really do. I think I'll have to work on creating more interesting and kick-ass drumming patterns if I wanna enhance our original, cause Dave does brilliant bass work, Thomas thrashes out these mean guitar solos, John's got the mean vocal melody...but I pretty much play boring staple drumming (which is at the moment all I can do)

I wonder if I can pull out something fantastic by Tuesday.

I need to practice to be good. I wonder why I didn't work this one out before ;_;

No comments: