Tuesday, June 08, 2004

My thoughts on:

Cheese.

Some cheeses have holes. Now I think that was a devious marketing ploy by the Swiss to make having less cheese more desirable. Holes don't taste like anything. Are they even required in the cheesemaking process? Perhaps I'm wrong but...I don't know. The taste of holes is not good for me. Some may argue on the same premise of donuts but to be honest donuts are just overhyped fried pieces of dough anyway. Speaking of devious marketing ploys, what's with associating cute cartoony mice with cheese? I think they want little kids to go "hey that's cool the mice which are the protagonists who escape from the evil things like bad cats and fangs and consumption of self eat cheese - MUMMY I WANT CHEESE" and watch the little kids proceed to bawl their eyes out in some stuffy Supermarket Aisle. Kids like that are stupid, spoilt and should be kicked very hard in the butt for being stupid, on the account that:

1. Mice are not real.
2. Mice like all food, not just cheese.
3. Your mum pays for your food. Stop complaining.

Hmm. I think I'm getting quite angry. I don't mean to be, I think it's just my sickness and headache showing through.

No comments: