Sunday, June 06, 2004

Okay, I just came back from a party. I am soooo psyched. It just hit me now (not while I was there...like sudden onset AIDS.)

Well basically our band did our first ever live performance, complete with a darkish room, video recording, sound recording, people (lots of them, about 100) and music! AND IT ROCKED IT WAS SO INCREDIBLE. Just to watch a crowd jump up and down to music you play, man, that's an awesome feeling. I can't wait to see the video and get the recording (which is pretty high quality) on my hands!

I'm excited for the Rockquest, I really am.

There was this drummer though, Jen's boyfriend and he was really good. I kinda felt a bit stink for a bit cause he was so much better than me :P But he was really really great. It was nice getting his approval too.

It was great. Really, really great.

AH IT WAS SO GReATTETEAEATEAEAT

When I get the recordings back I'll link to them.

No comments: