Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Today, I went to school only for the first early bit because:

1. I wanted to hand out all the CDs I made for the band (which I did)
2. I had to hand in my Ball entry form and pay for the tickets.
3. I had a performance in House Assembly.
4. I had to pay Pei Yun to get on the PARTAY BUS which will take me to the ball.
5. I didn't really want to miss anything in class even though I'm on study leave.

I woke up feeling moderately crap, but by the time Maths was over I was very, very sick so I had to go home, getting Jason to write down nice notes for me in Physics...yes...I then went home and slept from 11.00 to 2.45 - which figures. I feel a little bit better though, even though I have an exam tomorrow and I am completely screwed over for it.

I'm still very happy about Sunday night. I can't wait to watch the video which I hope is good.

And if anyone has any ideas on where to rent a very cool flash car, let me know - I may not go to the ball in the party bus but I might get my brother to chaffeur me there. Maybe.

Maybe.

No comments: