Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Finished the last Chemistry exam.

It was kinda fun in a "spiritual release" kind of way. I used up the rest of the ink in my nice black inky pen but that's okay...

There is absolutely no chance at all that I will pass this time, what with my fantastic answers to the questions.

Example: Inert organic compounds that involve elements from the halogen group are important. Name three compounds and their uses.

Answer: HCl. It is used in swimming pools, because of its inertness. If it was not inert it would eat little children.

Example: State the reagents and conditions which are required in the hydrolosis of an ester.

Answer: Agent Smith: "Have you ever had that feeling, where you're not sure if you're awake, or still dreaming?"
Yes, my chances bode well for me...-_-

I had a lot of fun though. I drew many many things, such as Shrek the Sheep, a box, James Bond, moles (in reference to a question which asked how many moles there were of a substance...hahah get it moles hahah) and leaf alcohol.

No comments: