Saturday, June 12, 2004

I haven't had a "philosophical thought-provoking" blog post in a while. I thought I'd give you, dear reader, a refreshing change to my boring pointless drivel on things happening in my mundane life.

I'm now accessing my innermost thoughts.

I was browsing through my links...and realised just how many darn blogs you can link to. It's crazy, it's like a spreading virus. What manner of beast have I unleashed? (Or rather, what manner of beast has my brother unleashed? And so on.) It's like the internet, everything's connected.

That brings me to my belief of "interconnectedness". Like, how everything is related. Let's take the example already cited.

cause ---> my brother creates blog ---> I create blog ---> Rikky creates blog ---> a fucking shitload explosion of people create blogs

Would any of this possibly have happened if my brother had not create a blog? Probably not - but then by the realms and rules of possibility who knows what the true answer to that question is (other than nobody knows?)

It's a lot like life. Kinda like that stupid French guy in the matrix who says "causality blah blah other French shit etc... cause and effect". Life is one big cause and effect. Your mum and dad had a fun night, effect = you. Like the internet! Click on a link, go to somewhere. Which has a link. To somewhere. Just how damn far does the rabbithole go? Maybe the rabbithole never ends, you just end before the rabbithole does.

Hmm.

Life is like the internet, a giant mass of events that occur sequentially.

Hmm.

Yes.

Someone ask me an intriguing question in the tag-board, I'll answer it to the best of my ability.

No comments: