Sunday, June 20, 2004

Okay. Woke up today. Kinda felt really poo and tired because of yesterday's grueling boredom of sitting down in the same seat for hours listening to (mostly) the same old drivel brand of music...but meh, what can you do.

After I came back from tuition, I was going to go and get my hair professionally cut.

But then I realised that I didn't give a shit (and also we didn't actually know where this place to get your hair cut was anyway)

So I got home, got my brother to just snip off hair at the back of my head so it doesn't touch my collar (I had promised Mr. Campbell that I'd have my hair cut by Monday which coincidentally is tomorrow)

It's a great feeling because:

1) I won't be getting in trouble with the school yay (the cunts gave me a 4 for appearance..out of 1 - 6 where 1 is the highest)
2) I saved ten dollars, yay!

Indeed. I was originally planning to lobby this year and try and get the rule changed and all but then I realised I really didn't care. If the school wants my hair cut, whatever. It's just hair. I mean, it probably looks like shit now after my brother haphazardly cut it but I can't see the back of my head anyway so it matters very little to me.

Although I still disprove of the rule, I really cannot be bothered going through all the effort to deliberately break it and all.

No comments: