Saturday, June 19, 2004

This morning, woke up, got ready, took a shower, had muesli (Hubbards Cereal is the best...)... got in the FIST FULL OF FIVES VAN (tm) and I recieved my official "BAND MEMBER T-SHIRT", complete with logo and my nickname on the back. Apparently, I'm cursed, because my shirt screwed up so they re-did it. Or so says John.

Back from the Rockquest. We didn't make it through...which I didn't mind. It was a great experience, with all the gear and the rest of the guys were awesome (except that I couldn't really hear them because my kit was shitty and the foldback speaker next to me wasnt working) It's just that some of the "bands" that got through I don't think deserved it as much as some other people there. Like, there was this one band with some crappy high-nuts 10 year old kid...who I assume only got through because their guitarist was decent and the singer was like...10...but everything else, the drumming, the vocals, were shite. Sitting down from 11.30 to 6.00 just to find out that you've wasted six and a half hours of your life is kinda stink though.

At least 44th Calibre got through.

Hmm. Yes. We then went to "drown our sorrows" at a party. Actually I didn't drink much at all, just had one Flame so it didn't really do anything. I did have fun acting like a shit though, what with all the random singing and yelling comments at the stupid TV (ah, that stupid cunt on Who wants to be a Millionarie, or more like Who wants to waste all three of their lifeline thingies on a fucking Fifth Form Chemistry question)

I'll be here wondering how we got beaten by a band from an intermediate school and four black people. -_-

No comments: