Sunday, June 27, 2004

...I forgot the preball.

==pre-ball==

Tomo's family gave me and sonny a ride there. Me and sonny waited outside my house since 5.00 to be picked up at around 5.45 but it's all good. While we waited I sang really loudly, songs like "Mexican Wine" and "New York, New York" and "Come Fly With Me". Must have been weird for people driving past to see a person in an orange suit singing really loudly.

The preball itself was kinda nice. I only ate one item of food, some random won-ton thing. The photo shoot was silly though. 20+ parents. 15+ cameras. Me being hidden behind Andrew because I'm short and Asian and he's white and studly. Flashes in all directions disorientating you and not knowing which camera to look at and blinking at inopportune moments.

But all is forgiven. :)

The RIDE TO THE BALL I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT MENTION IN THE PREVIOUS POST

EASILY WORTH THE $30 going in the limo...

Rode in a Daimler DS420 (I think)...such a styly classic limo. Our driver was really cool and British like and polite and stuff. There was a centre window! It went up and down and scared Tomo because his head was in the way! The seats were leather and really luxurious...and very soft and springy. Tomo yelling "JAHOOO" and other assorted things to passersby (peasants as our driver called them) was entertaining. It just felt so classy...getting there in the limo. It was great...it was so great.

Huge thanks to Tomo for organizing that. And his mum too for fronting the money.

No comments: