Thursday, June 24, 2004

I'm sitting here typing this blog feeling really poor and ghetto like.

For dinner I'm having cereal...more specifically a blend of tasteless Kellogg's Wheat Biscuits, which is basically their throwback to Weetbix (har har) mixed with some Corn Flakes (the one and only) which expired August 2003.

Tastes bland.

I'm not having a good day today, I just feel really agitated and annoyed. Officially I can't milk any more money out of our home pantry, it's all run out. I managed to scrounge up enough money for one more week of tuition ($50) and $15 for a haircut tomorrow but after that, our financial status is a big nice ZERO.

The haircut better not cost more than fifteen dollars...

I mean, technically we haven't run out of money - I've still got my own eftpos card and all. It's just I really really don't like touching that money because it's so hard for me to earn money that each time a dollar leaves the account a little baby dies somewhere. A cold and gruesome death, may I add.

Oh yes. Haircut. I've decided I could at least look decent for the ball, not that it really matters or anything but if the ladies are gonna spend hours (literally) doing their hair in all sorts of manners I could at least go and get mine cut properly. People playing with the back of my head kinda got really annoying today as well.

Hmm, hmm hmm....

No comments: