Sunday, October 03, 2004

Went to Ellen's birthday party last night. It was great fun. Let's just say there was a cooler full of free stuff. Some of the stuff was liquid. I drank the liquid. I had a good time.

Here is my formal apology to everybody I may have inadvertently offended last night.

But it was great! Even though I didn't know anyone to begin with, that magical drink does...well, wonders. Why has nobody ever told me before...

Yes.

I also, IN SOME STRANGE AND BIZZARE TWIST OF COINCIDENTAL FATE, saw Nicola from work (yes Sonny, Nicola) and Gavin Stewart who used to be in my class in primary school like AGES go and I still remember his face kinda and his name. I would have clicked better if I wasn't off my face. Nicola says she's gonna tell everybody at work. ^^"

I don't want to go to school.

No comments: