Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Maths exam...;_;

The highest I can get is probaly around 72% which is a low B.

But thanks to Emma I (hopefully) got around 6 more marks than I normally would have, last minute vector learning rocks.

Anyway its over NO MORE MATHS FOR THIS YEAR YAY (by maths i mean the subject, not like, counting shit...)

---

This is hearsay but I hear that this morning something really funny happened.

Richard accidentally txted the following message to my dad: "Hello dear, kiss kiss I'm on the bus see you soon. add oil!"

To which my dad then called him back and the first thing he said was "Kiss kiss to you too!"

XD XD XD HAHAHAHAHAH

Okay. This is probably only funny if you realise that Richard supposedly just broke up with someone and stuff

But. You know. Covertly.

Hrm hrm hrm

...suspiciousn!?

No comments: