Sunday, October 17, 2004

I am blogging.

FROM MY GARDEN!!!

OOOH YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

It's great. I'm sitting outside in the sunshine and I'm still online. YES BABY YES!!!!

This is great.

Our wireless network is finally working! (we didnt bother about encryption though cause you know, nobody's gonna wanna steal our 56k connection ;_;)

It was actually so easy to set up. ;_; Yesterday Richard tried to do it manually and all by hand and hardcore and stuff but then me and him got totally confused and it fully didn't work.

This morning, William turned on his computer and it worked ;_;

and then we set everything to automatically detect settings within windows xp and it workSS!!! Im loving it its great

now i can blog from anywhere in my house!

even my toilet

oh its great

FUCKING FANTATSIC

ok bye

No comments: