Tuesday, October 26, 2004

o_O

Holy crap how racist can one person be...the "conversation" (which involves my dad talking on and on and on and everyone else bar William who's a master debater trying their best not to listen) was about how much he basically hated Japanese people and how they took Sonny's ancestors and raped them or some shit like that o_O Which was very interesting and lighthearted dinner table conversation, yes...and it was pretty blatant how he tried to involve me in the conversation but you know, someone once said if you argue with an idiot you bring yourself down to that level...

And you can't say anything about it either because then he just gets angry and talks even more. Like the other day when I tried to explain to him that I really didn't have time to fuck around with the living room lounge chairs which were old and pretty much bent into submission because I had exam papers to procure...then So in the interest of choosing between the lesser of two evils I just shut up and sit there and try to eat and ignore at the same time.

Now he's being a prick to my mum saying shit like she didnt teach the kids well ;_; He's such a Nazi...Holy crap.

;_;

Exam tomorrow not helping right now. Or is it vice versa.

No comments: